Hello, all fantastic bakers. For years, the over-the-top cupcakes are favorite. Now I am introducing just one cupcake recipe to change your game of making cupcakes. I am super-excited to share this ONE recipe but with a twist. This recipe opens the door for limitless possibilities.
The Starting Point
I will start with the classic sponge cupcake. It is your master recipe of cupcake. It doesn’t matter what flavored cupcake you are making; this recipe is all you need. This cupcake is moist, sweet and fluffy. So, it is the perfect canvas to design with any flavor whatsoever.
What Flavored Cupcake One Can Make With It?
After the sponge is ready to roll, add in your favorite flavor mix-ins. You can make classic Red-Velvet, Peanut Butter and Chocolate cupcakes along with others.
Frosting Flavors To Complete The Master Cupcake
All these cupcakes will have loads of frosting and decorations on top of them. These deserts will earn glance and applause at any party. Any frosting flavor you and your loved ones love can be topped on these cupcakes.
You can make various types of cupcakes with this one recipe. Here are a few cupcake ideas that I love-
1. Red Velvet Cupcake
These cupcakes are classic. It combines of moist cake, cocoa powder and mostly cream cheese-based frosting. The results are not only mouth-watering, but it also tastes like heaven.
2. Cookies & Chocolate Cupcake
What is better than a cupcake? Of course, a cupcake with chocolate and cookies in it! It tasted like divine. With the creamy chocolate frosting, the taste makes you forget everything for a moment. It’s creamy and rich in look, texture and of course taste.
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake
This cupcake is the boldest of all cupcakes. It contains sweet and salty taste packed with the punch of chocolate. If you love the combination, you are likely to get addicted to the crazy explosion of taste.
Master Cupcake Recipe
Inside this recipe, you will find the ingredients list for my favorite 3 cupcakes along with the master cupcake ingredients and recipe.
Total Preparation Time: 25 min
Cooking Time: 16 min
Makes: 12 cupcakes
1. Master Cupcake Batter
– Sugar, 1 cup
– Softened butter, 1 cup
– 4 eggs
– All-purpose flour, 1-2/3 cup
– Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
– Milk, 2 tablespoons
2. Red Velvet Cupcake
– ½ tablespoon cocoa powder,
– Red food coloring
– Cream cheese frosting
3. Cookies & Chocolate Cupcake
– Crushed cookies
– Buttercream frosting
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake
– Cocoa powder, 1-2 teaspoons
– Peanut butter frosting
Directions For Master Cupcake:
1. Heat the oven to 180°C. On cupcake tray make a line with cupcake liners.
2. In a mixer beat the mixture until it becomes fluffy.
3. Add butter and sugar together and beat until it turns light and pale.
4. Include the eggs one by one. Make sure each one mixed very well within the batter. Then put milk in the batter.
5. Mix the ingredients till smoothness. However, stay away from over mixing.
Flavor Your Cupcake:
– Place the master batter in various bowls.
– Based on the flavor you love, mix the add-ins.
– At least bake for 16 minutes in the oven. Once done allow it to cool down
– Apply your favorite frosting and enjoy these delicious cupcakes.