Hello bold bakers! Introducing myself as a professional chef does not give me the pleasure that comes from introducing myself as a passionate cook. I am in the habit of sharing my experiences in different baking recipes with the top results. Amazing cupcakes have always been popular and the cupcake recipe that I have enumerated herein is a real game changer. It is one recipe that comes with endless variations. Why bake one whole cake when you have the option of having small handheld cupcakes, filled with exclusive flavors?
What Are The Different Flavors That You Can Go For?
The first step in every cupcake recipe is preparing the sponge. Once you finish this, the only thing that you need to do is add in your favorite mix-ins. From fun flavors such as Peanut Butter and Chocolate to classic like carrot Cake and Red Velvet, I get you covered on everything. My favorite is the Pizza cupcake. All the different flavors can easily be topped with loads of extra toppings and frosting. When finished properly, they are a sight to behold and ideal for almost any party or get-together.
The Different Flavors
Red velvet is a classic blend moist cake with a hint of cream, cocoa powder and cream cheese-based frosting. It not only looks fun and exciting, but tastes like heaven filled with milk chocolate. The blueberry and lemon cupcake is made of sweet berries and tangy lemons and this is a favorite combination for many people. However, you can make it only when there are seasonal berries available. Nevertheless, if you cannot find them, then there is another option of using frozen berries.
The carrot cupcake is rightly spiced and blended with sweet and fresh carrot. It comes as a good way of getting the daily dose of extra veggies. Are you aware of the fact that a cupcake that comes combined with cookies is better than an actual cupcake? This is exactly what you will get from a cream and cookies cupcake. It is simply divine with creamy, rich and chocolaty flavor. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is also a classic and bold recipe and it can add just the right excitement to a party. These cupcakes are a bit salty and sweet along with a chocolate punch.
Recipe For Pizza Cupcake
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 minutes
- AP flour or plain flour- One and a half cups
- Eggs- 2
- Baking powder- Two teaspoons
- Milk- 1 and ½ cups
- Italian dried seasoning- 2 teaspoons
- Pizza sauce ( homemade or store bought)- ½ cup
- Salt- Two tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)- One cup
- Cooked sausage or minim pepperoni- ¼ cup
- You need to preheat your oven to 190 degrees and grease a muffin container liberally using olive oil.
- Get a large container and combine baking powder, flour, salt and herbs.
- Whisk the eggs and milk so that they get blended completely.
- Add around two tbs of the batter to the cupcake and add a coating of cheese along with sauce. Repeat the process.
- Top it using mini pepperonis.
- Bake until the ingredients are puffed and lightly browned.