Cakes are one of the most favorable and mouthwatering desserts and are the most important ones. You can eat cake as snacks, dessert and make them for various types of events or simply to enjoy your breakfast time. You can get many types of appetizing cakes on restaurants, but you can also make them at home. Here I have given a simple and easy cake recipe that you can try at home. So, check out my best cake recipes and enjoy your special event or just your snacks time.
TRES LECHES CAKE RECIPE
Most of us love to eat cake, and that’s why we are here. However, it is not possible to go outside every time we desire to eat a cake. In that case, you can try out the simple cake recipe at home. So you can make them whenever you want without depending on anyone else. The Tres Leches cake is delicious, soft, simple and easy to make. This cake is a combination of evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk. The Tres Leche cake was first created in Mexico and is a sweet and favorable dessert for all. Now, check out the easiest recipe of the cake in the below section.
Quick & Simple Tres Cake Recipe
Preparation time: 25 mins; cook time: 35 min; total time: 1 hour
It is a Latin American cake recipe that you can use as a dessert item or snack item. This recipe can serve 12-14 people.
- 142g/ 1 cup flour
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/4 teaspoon
- Large eggs- 5 piece
- 1 cup sugar (225g)
- Whole milk- 1/3 cup (75 ml)
- Vanilla- 1 teaspoon
- Evaporated milk- 12 oz can
- sweetened milk- 14 oz can
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) whole milk
- Heavy whipping cream- 1 1/2 cup
- Ground cinnamon needed for the dusting purpose
- First, heat up the oven at 350°F (180°C) temperature
- Place a 9×13 inch cake pan on the oven
- Take a medium bowl and combine flour, baking powder, and salt together and put them aside
- First, operate the white portion and yolks into two different bowls
- Do you have a stand mixer or electric hand mixer? Use that to whisk the egg white and yellow portions. Also, add 3/4 cup sugars and whip them until they turn thick and pale
- Continue with the process and add 1/3 cup milk along with vanilla
- Now, add the dry components and combine them. Just do a decent mix and over-mix can toughen your cake. Now transfer the mixture to another bowl
- Go to the stand mixer once again and whip the egg whites until they turn foamy and light and meanwhile, add the 1/4 cup sugar on to it
- Now remove from the stand mixer and gradually fold the white portions into the egg yolk batter to combine it
- Next, pour the batter into the baking pan and bake it for maximum 35-40 minutes then remove from the oven and put aside
- Combine the three types of milk- evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and the whole milk into a mug
- Once the cake is cooled down, poke holes all over the cake (on top especially) and pour the milk mixture
- Put the cake on your refrigerator for one hour (preferably for overnight)
- Now serve the cake with cinnamon on top and heavy whip cream.
Here you go! This is the easiest best cake recipes ever! You can make this whenever you can; also, don’t forget to save a little bit just for me!