Enjoy Easy Cake Recipes
Everyone loves a good piece of cake, and to be precise, almost everybody. This light and fluffy confectionery is popular the world over. Moreover, there are thousands of variations of cake, each better than the other.
However, baking a cake is not guaranteed to be an easy task, depending on the kind of cake you wish to make. However, baking a cake need not be the sole domain of pastry chefs when they are many different variations of cake that are easy to bake at home. In fact, there are many easy cake recipes available online as well.
Making a cake is much more difficult when there is baking involved. Baking a cake to perfection is a learned skill that you pick up over time. However, if you are a newbie in the kitchen and you would still like to try your hand at making cake, start with frozen no-bake variations. This is one of the most easy cake recipes available.
Detailed below is the recipe for an easy cake recipe that can satiate your cravings for tasty desserts.
Chocolate Tea Time Cake
Drinking a cup of tea with friends in the evening is a popular way of socializing among adults. However, the perfect tea parties are incomplete without some light and fluffy confectioneries. What goes better with tea than a slice of decadent chocolate cake?
This chocolate tea time cake is guaranteed easy preparation as there is absolutely no baking involved. The procedure to be followed and the ingredients needed for making this easy cake recipe are as detailed below.
- 180 grams of butter;
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder;
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda;
- Eggs (2);
- 2 tablespoons of rum (though optional);
- 50 grams of Cocoa powder;
- 200 grams of Castor sugar;
- 200 grams of milk;
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla.
- 100 grams of plain flour.
- 2 tablespoon of corn oil;
- 200 grams of condensed milk;
- 20 grams of cocoa powder;
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla;
- A pinch of salt.
- Foremost, mix together vanilla, milk, castor sugar, and butter in the saucepan. Stir this mixture over very low heat. Wait till the sugar dissolves completely. Now, remove it from the flame and keep it warm.
- In addition, beat the two eggs into milk. However, make sure that the milk is slightly cold. Stir it really well
- Now, sieve together the baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and the flour. Moreover, pour in the egg mixture over the above sieved flour and mix it well.
- Next, heat up your steamer and line as well as grease an 8 or 9 inch round baking pan.
- Moreover, pour this batter into the prepared pan and place it over the steamer. Make use of an aluminum foil to cover the top of the pan.
- Let it steam for over 45 minutes. Make sure the cake is cooled before you start with the decoration part.
Chocolate Fudge Topping Preparation:
- Firstly, mix together condensed milk, oil, and sieved cocoa powder.
- Secondly, stir it over really low flame till the mixture thickens.
- Moreover, add some salt and vanilla.
- Now, cool this prepared topping before spreading it on your cake.