We all want to eat healthy food that can add to our good health quotient. After all, eating foods loaded with fats and sugars can cause a wide range of health problems ranging from obesity to cardiac arrests. Moreover, foods loaded with fats, sugars, and calories are often not an attractive proposition for health-conscious individuals.
Even though we all crave for an indulgent dessert every now and then but the consequences are not good. This is the reason why experts have created cheat days, when we can give into our cravings and reach out for some ice-cream or cake.
However, there is no major problem with cheat days. After all, limiting your fat, sugar, and calorie intake to once or twice a month works quite well for the health-conscious individuals. However, consider the thrill of enjoying desserts more often than usual without worrying about calories and sugar intake!
This is truly possible with healthy dessert recipes which are equally delicious. Thus, to ensure that anyone can give into their cravings ever more often, here are two easy to prepare healthy dessert recipes. Moreover, these recipes which are low on fat content and sugars and will not lead to you putting on weight.
Gooey And Chewy Vegan Brownies
With three simple plant-based ingredients, these brownies will not only keep the weight off but also ensure that vegans can give into their cravings for cake. This recipe is in keeping with the very effective paleo diet. Moreover, it fits in with a whole 30 diet which eliminates the consumption of grains, soy, legumes, diary, alcohol, and added sugars for a period of 30 days.
In addition, the distinctive feature of this dessert is its bread like consistency and the slightly sweet taste that lingers in your mouth. Thus, here is the recipe for these chewy gooey vegan brownies along with a complete list of ingredients.
- 3 Ripe and Brown Bananas
- ½ Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Butter
- 1 Cup of Crunchy Almond Butter
- A Tsp of Cinnamon (optional)
- Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with coconut oil and preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Ensure that the insides of the baking dish are well greased with coconut oil so your brownies do not stick to the dish.
- Also, use a fork to mash the bananas well in a large bowl till you arrive at a smooth consistency. Add the other two ingredients and cinnamon if needed and mix well till all ingredients are blended to perfection.
- Now pour your batter into the greased baking dish and bake to perfection within 20 minutes. Once cooked, allow it to cool and cut into the perfect brownie squares.
- Your gooey chewy vegan brownies are ready to be served.
Healthy Low-Calorie Strawberry Ice-Cream
Dieters often struggle with giving up ice-cream and for obvious reasons. This frozen decadent dessert is a universal favorite. However, this low-calorie strawberry ice-cream dessert is a solution to your ice-cream woes.
- 1lb Strawberries Frozen and Firm
- 2% Unflavored Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup of Sugar
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extracts
- Foremost, take a cup of the frozen strawberries and have them finely chopped in a bladed food processor. In addition, keep the rest for later.
- Next, use your food processor to make a fine puree of the remaining strawberries, Greek yogurt, sugar, and vanilla extracts.
- In addition, mix the chopped strawberries and your puree in a large bowl. Moreover, freeze it till firm and ready to enjoy.
These two desserts of the baked and frozen variation will ensure that you enjoy even more on cheat days without compromising on your fitness-conscious diet.