Do you love cheesecake? Do you love cherries? If so, this Baked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is for you! This dessert is not only delicious, but it is also nutritious. It contains protein from the cheese and healthy antioxidants from the cherries. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover sour cream. Let’s get baking!
1 cup (240 ml) of cherries, pitted
1/2 cup (120 ml) of sugar
1 tablespoon (15 ml) of cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) of cinnamon
16 ounces (480 g) of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup (120 ml) of sugar
2 tablespoons (30 ml) of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon (5 ml) of vanilla extract
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup (240 ml) of sour cream or whipped cream, optional
In a medium saucepan, combine the cherries, sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Add the sugar, flour and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter or cooking spray. Pour half of the cherry filling into the bottom of the pan. Pour the cheesecake filling over the cherry filling. Top with the remaining cherry filling. Bake for 60 minutes or until the centre is almost set.
Cool cake on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing sides of pan. Cool cake completely before serving. Serve with sour cream or whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Advantages of Cherry
1. They are lower in calories than other fruits.
A single cherry contains just 18 calories, compared to about 60 for a medium apple. This means that if you’re looking for a healthy snack that will help you stay on track with your diet, cherries are a good option.
2. Cherries are a good source of antioxidants.
Cherries are packed with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals and protect your cells from damage. This means they may help reduce the risk of some diseases, including cancer.
Advantages of Baked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
1. A delicious and nutritious dessert
2. Requires simple, easy-to-find ingredients
3. Quick and easy to prepare
4. Can be served with sour cream or whipped cream, if desired
5. Enjoyed by people of all ages
6. Perfect for special occasions or everyday enjoyment
7. Nutritious and healthy alternative to other desserts
8. Provides a range of health benefits, including improved heart health and blood sugar regulation
9. Tastes great and is good for you – a perfect combination!
Disadvantages of Baked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
1. May be high in sugar and calories
2. Some people may not like the taste
3. May be difficult to find some of the ingredients
4. Takes a bit of time to prepare
5. Not everyone enjoys sour cream or whipped cream with their dessert
In conclusion, baked cherry cheesecake is a delicious, nutritious dessert that is enjoyed by people of all ages. It is quick and easy to prepare, using simple, easy-to-find ingredients. The cake can be served with sour cream or whipped cream, if desired. Baked cherry cheesecake provides a range of health benefits, including improved heart health and blood sugar regulation. Tastes great and is good for you – a perfect combination! This Baked Cherry Cheesecake Recipe will inspire your guests. It is a delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion. The cheesecake is creamy and loaded with cherries, and the crust is made from crumbly graham crackers. Your guests will love this decadent dessert!So, what are you waiting for? Try this amazing baked cherry cheesecake recipe today! You and your family will love it!