Baking is always fun and can bring out all your creative potential. However, the need is only to know what to bake and what are the ingredients. In fact, who said that baking is difficult? In fact, I simple cake recipe t is just a simple piece of cake! Well, talking of cakes, let us begin with a simple cake recipe only. However, if you are a beginner and have not taken any baking classes, there is still nothing to worry.
You can prepare a simple cake recipe with minimum ingredients and few steps only. Thus, you do not have to worry anymore when a loved one asks you to bake a cake. Moreover, to assist you further, we bring to you a simple cake recipe that can be prepared within minutes.
Hassle-Free Simple Cake Recipe
For all the chocolate lovers, this is the ultimate simple cake recipe. You can prepare it within 20 minutes only. However, you need to let it sit for 4 hours at least. Thus, if you are running short of time and want to have some really delicious cake, just remember this simple cake recipe. Moreover, the cake includes chocolate along with raisins and biscuit pieces.
- 3 tablespoon of golden syrup;
- 13 pieces of digestive biscuits;
- ½ cup of juice or brandy;
- 300grams of dark chocolate;
- ½ pack of butter;
- 100 grams of chopped almonds and hazelnuts.
- Foremost take a bowl and put in your dried fruits in it. In addition, pour in some brandy and microwave it for about 2 minutes until it starts steaming. Now, set it aside for some time.
- Next step is to chop the chocolate into small pieces. The best and not messy of doing it is smashing it on your surface when the chocolate is still wrapped. Now, unwrap the chocolate and snap it into minute pieces. Now, take a microwavable bowl and place your chocolate in it.
- In addition, mix some golden syrup and butter with the chocolate pieces. Now cover this mixture in the bowl with a cling film and keep it in the microwave for 2 minutes. Once it melts, just keep it aside.
- The next step is to take a 20 cm square tin with the help of baking parchment. Make use of some butter to make it stick to the pan.
- In addition, take the third bowl and break your biscuit into it. Now stir in the soaked dry fruits, nuts, and mix everything together. Moreover, you can even put in some soaking liquid. Now, pour the melted chocolate into this bowl of biscuits. Also, mix everything until you find every bit of it chocolaty.
- In the end, check the given ingredient list. This is to make sure that nothing is missing. Otherwise, it can have an adverse effect on the cake. Now, tip the said mixture into the tin while flattening its top.
- Now since the mixture is ready, you can simply put it in the fridge for either 4 hours or even overnight if you have the time. More the merrier! Moreover, the cake is ready to be served. Cut into pieces and serve!